Our Quality Policy focuses on continuous improvements by delivering products and services that meet all the requirements of its customers. AJR is committed to respond and meet its customer's needs, with quality products, services and on time delivery.
AJR's management is committed to improve the effectiveness of the quality management system, with periodic reviews of AJR's quality objectives and service measurements:
- Achieved ISO/TS 16949:2009 Recertification through NSF.
- Achieved ISO 14001:2004 Recertification through NSF.
- Achieved ISO 9001:2008 Recertification through NSF.
- Benchmarked as one of the lowest costs facilities for remanufacturing in the industries we currently service.
- Typically rate in the top 5% for quality performance as audited and rated by its major customers.
ISO 9000 is a series of standards and guidelines that define the minimum requirements for an effective quality system accepted internationally. An organization can demonstrate compliance to the ISO 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 9003 standard (release 1994), ISO 9001:2008 or ISO/TS 16949:2009 Standard through the process of registration. Registration of an organization's quality system occurs upon the successful completion of a third party audit against the standard by an accredited registrar. AJR is currently registered to the aforementioned ISO/TS 16949:2009 Standard and ISO 9001:2000 Standard. This is the latest release of the ISO standard and combined all elements of ISO 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 9003, and ISO/TS 16949:2009 into a single standard to which AJR was certified. ISO 14001 is an international environmental standard, that certifies organization's commitment to responsible environmental use.